I do not accept any insurance because our health care system discriminates against mental health. This does not allow me to provide you with the best possible care and maximum protection of your privacy.
How can you get reimbursed from your insurance company?
You may get reimbursed for at least part of your treatment. Prior to contacting me please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits? Is it restricted to in-network providers? How much if at all do they reimburse treatment by out of network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please be aware that your insurance company will request diagnostic, treatment and often sensitive, personal information about you and may or may not cover the services provided. They may even request a phone interview with me to discuss your care and determine coverage. I work hard to help you get coverage without divulging too much about you. Please also be aware that very often medications will need pre-certification.
By check within two weeks of statment date. No credit cards accepted. Please submit your statement to your insurance company after balance is paid and make sure payment will be sent to you.
It depends on the type of treatment you will engage in. We will discuss it in person.
Schedule an appointment:
Because of confidentiality reasons I do not offer online or text scheduling or rescheduling. Please call my office for an appointment and I will call you back, within 24 hours on work days.